Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed September 19, 2012
Princeton City Council Hears First Reading of the Alcohol Ordinance
The Princeton City Council has passed the first reading of an alcohol ordinance. City residents voted in August to go wet. The proposed measure allows businesses to sell alcohol from 7 a.m. to midnight, except on Sunday.
Businesses may also not open a liquor store within 1,000 feet of a school or within 200 feet of a church. The ordinance has its second reading Oct. 1.