Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed September 19, 2012
Princeton City Council Hears First Reading of the Alcohol Ordinance
The Princeton City Council has passed the first reading of an alcohol ordinance. City residents voted in August to go wet. The proposed measure allows businesses to sell alcohol from 7 a.m. to midnight, except on Sunday.
Businesses may also not open a liquor store within 1,000 feet of a school or within 200 feet of a church. The ordinance has its second reading Oct. 1.