Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed December 24, 2008
Princeton-Caldwell County IDA Buys Facility
By Jacque Day
Princeton, KY – The Princeton-Caldwell County Industrial Development Authority has bought the U.S. 62 West industrial building last occupied by AFCO Manufacturing. The building went on the market in March, after AFCO moved its operation to Boonville, Indiana. The Times-Leader reports, Princeton Mayor and IDA board member Gale Cherry says the purchase was completed in early December, and the IDA paid $800,000, though the original asking price was $1.3 million. Cherry says space in the nearly 70,000-square-foot facility will be rented on a month-to-month basis, to allow the option for another industry to take up permanent occupation in the building. (Times-Leader)