Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed October 24, 2012
Pride in One's Forbears, West Kentucky Highland Festival 2012
From heavy athletic competition to games for wee bairns, Saturday’s Murray Highland Festival connects us with all things Scottish. Murray’s Highland Festival brings Scottish experiences to Murray’s Central Park Saturday (October 27) from 9:30 a.m. to 4, closing with a Ceilidh (kaylee”) at the Big Apple Café at 7 p.m. Master Bob Valentine visits Sounds Good with an “insider” look at the Highland Festival Schedule, including music by Highland Reign.