Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon March 2, 2009
Price Gouging Deadline Extended
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky officials have extended the state's price gouging statutes. The extension gives the Attorney General's office more time to investigate any heating, gas, or building supply price gouging related to January's ice storms. The mandate runs for the next thirty days with a possible additional extension after that.