Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Polls: Republicans Lead All of Kentucky's Statewide Races; Paul Tops GOP Presidential Hopefuls
- Convoy Tours Controversial Areas at Land Between the Lakes
National Day of Listening
Tue September 10, 2013
Preserving Our Voices: WKMS Celebrates The National Day of Listening
Participate in our special oral history project! Meet WKMS staff at participating public libraries and record your story for your family and for future generations. Many of these stories will air on WKMS on Friday, November 29, The National Day of Listening, on Sounds Good. And we’ll mail you a CD recording of your story in December for you to keep. To accommodate everyone we’ll limit recording sessions to 25 minutes.
Mark your calendar for these dates and times:
- Tuesday, October 1: Hopkinsville - Christian Public Library 10am – 2pm
- Saturday, October 5: McCracken County Public Library 9am – 1 pm
- Sunday, October 6: Calloway County Public Library 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Saturday, October 12: Hopkins County - Madisonville Public Library 11am – 3pm
If you think you might come, RSVP by calling 270-809-4748 or email Jenni Todd at email@example.com with the date and location that works for you.