Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow, Audio] Cleaning Up The Columbia Theatre, A Paducah Treasure
- Why Does Murray Have So Many Banks?
- Wet Vote Wins: Marshall County to Allow Alcohol Sales
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- [Update] WKMS Documentary "I Am John Scopes" Rebroadcast: Sunday 9 a.m.
Thu April 4, 2013
Preserving Kentucky's Historic Cemeteries
Kate Lochte speaks with Ann Johnson of the Kentucky Historical Society about their Cemetery Preservation Program. They have recently added two new services, thanks to grant funds from the Steele-Reese Foundation: KHS' Pioneer Cemetery Program and its Adopt-A-Cemetery Program. Cemeteries dating prior to 1842 are considered "pioneer" and if so designated will be marked and dedicated as such. Click here to learn more about KHS Cemetery Preservation.