Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu April 4, 2013
Preserving Kentucky's Historic Cemeteries
Kate Lochte speaks with Ann Johnson of the Kentucky Historical Society about their Cemetery Preservation Program. They have recently added two new services, thanks to grant funds from the Steele-Reese Foundation: KHS' Pioneer Cemetery Program and its Adopt-A-Cemetery Program. Cemeteries dating prior to 1842 are considered "pioneer" and if so designated will be marked and dedicated as such. Click here to learn more about KHS Cemetery Preservation.