Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu April 4, 2013
Preserving Kentucky's Historic Cemeteries
Kate Lochte speaks with Ann Johnson of the Kentucky Historical Society about their Cemetery Preservation Program. They have recently added two new services, thanks to grant funds from the Steele-Reese Foundation: KHS' Pioneer Cemetery Program and its Adopt-A-Cemetery Program. Cemeteries dating prior to 1842 are considered "pioneer" and if so designated will be marked and dedicated as such. Click here to learn more about KHS Cemetery Preservation.