Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu April 4, 2013
Preserving Kentucky's Historic Cemeteries
Kate Lochte speaks with Ann Johnson of the Kentucky Historical Society about their Cemetery Preservation Program. They have recently added two new services, thanks to grant funds from the Steele-Reese Foundation: KHS' Pioneer Cemetery Program and its Adopt-A-Cemetery Program. Cemeteries dating prior to 1842 are considered "pioneer" and if so designated will be marked and dedicated as such. Click here to learn more about KHS Cemetery Preservation.