Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri June 27, 2014
Originally published on Sat June 28, 2014 10:59 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will replace biting in the World Cup? Roxanne Roberts?
ROXANNE ROBERTS: They'll rip off their shirts and try to out peck each other.
SAGAL: Shelby Fero?
SHELBY FERO: Just good old-fashioned gummin', man. Pull out those teeth and just go to town.
SAGAL: (Making chewing sounds). And Luke Burbank?
LUKE BURBANK: I don't know. But please, can it involve Scarlett Johansson's voice?
BILL KURTIS: Well, if it does, you'll hear about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Bill Kurtis.
SAGAL: Thank you Roxanne Roberts, Luke Burbank and Shelby Fero. Thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. We'll see you next week.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.