Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri June 27, 2014
Originally published on Sat June 28, 2014 10:59 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will replace biting in the World Cup? Roxanne Roberts?
ROXANNE ROBERTS: They'll rip off their shirts and try to out peck each other.
SAGAL: Shelby Fero?
SHELBY FERO: Just good old-fashioned gummin', man. Pull out those teeth and just go to town.
SAGAL: (Making chewing sounds). And Luke Burbank?
LUKE BURBANK: I don't know. But please, can it involve Scarlett Johansson's voice?
BILL KURTIS: Well, if it does, you'll hear about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Bill Kurtis.
SAGAL: Thank you Roxanne Roberts, Luke Burbank and Shelby Fero. Thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. We'll see you next week.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.