Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri May 30, 2014
Originally published on Sat May 31, 2014 10:15 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will be the end of Kim and Kanye? Amy Dickinson.
AMY DICKINSON: The only thing that could break up this couple is poor ratings.
SAGAL: Adam Felber.
ADAM FELBER: I don't know, but Kanye is going to detail it in his hit Platinum Digger.
SAGAL: And Ms. Rosie Perez.
ROSIE PEREZ: The potential record sales from a divorce album. It's going to be good.
BILL KURTIS, BYLINE: And if any of that happens, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Bill Kurtis. Thanks also to Amy Dickinson, Adam Felber and the fabulous Rosie Perez. Thank you all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. We'll see you next week.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.