Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri May 30, 2014
Originally published on Sat May 31, 2014 10:15 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will be the end of Kim and Kanye? Amy Dickinson.
AMY DICKINSON: The only thing that could break up this couple is poor ratings.
SAGAL: Adam Felber.
ADAM FELBER: I don't know, but Kanye is going to detail it in his hit Platinum Digger.
SAGAL: And Ms. Rosie Perez.
ROSIE PEREZ: The potential record sales from a divorce album. It's going to be good.
BILL KURTIS, BYLINE: And if any of that happens, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Bill Kurtis. Thanks also to Amy Dickinson, Adam Felber and the fabulous Rosie Perez. Thank you all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. We'll see you next week.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.