Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri May 2, 2014
Originally published on Sat May 3, 2014 11:33 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will George Clooney and his new wife fight about first? Adam Felber.
ADAM FELBER: It'll be over the fact that as a good night ritual, both of them say the same thing.
FELBER: I love you George.
SAGAL: Paula Poundstone.
PAULA POUNDSTONE: She through out his perfectly good underwear.
SAGAL: And Alonzo Bodden.
ALONZO BODDEN: Matt Damon in the guest room.
CARL KASELL, BYLINE: Well, if any of that happens, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Adam Felber, Paula Poundstone and Alonzo Bodden.
SAGAL: Thanks to the staff and the crew at the San Diego Civic Theatre. Thanks to Nancy Worlie everybody at KPBS San Diego. And thanks to all of you for listening. I am Peter Sagal. We'll see you back in Chicago next week.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.