Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri April 25, 2014
Originally published on Mon April 28, 2014 9:25 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will be the next vice to modernize? Brian Babylon?
BRIAN BABYLON: Cocaine will be rebranded Adderall Extreme.
SAGAL: Kyrie O'Connor?
O'CONNOR: Oh, this is actually a good thing - robot cockfighting.
SAGAL: Roy Blount Jr.?
ROY BLOUNT JR.: Well, as you know, this pope has been very un-judgmental. But it turns out that the new Vatican believes that the sin of our day is sloth, which is updated as e-sloth, which is defined as anything you do with a little e in front of it.
CARL KASELL, BYLINE: Well, of any of those things happen, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT ...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell.
SAGAL: Thanks also to Brian Babylon, Kyrie O'Connor and Roy Blount Jr. Thanks to all of you for playing. I am Peter Sagal. We'll see you next week.
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.