Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri February 7, 2014
Originally published on Sat February 8, 2014 11:17 am
CARL KASELL: Now panel, how will we be wasting our time ten years from now? Tom Bodett.
TOM BODETT: Well, as the second term of President Chris Christie winds down Americans will be wasting a lot of time stalled in revenge traffic jams across the United States.
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
ROXANNE ROBERTS: We'll still be trying to scrub all those drunken spring break pictures and slightly offensive jokes off all our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts.
SAGAL: And Paula Poundstone.
PAULA POUNDSTONE: We will count and categorize Jimmy Fallon's jokes for fun and profit.
KASELL: Well, if any of that happens, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME.
SAGAL: Thank you Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Tom Bodett, Roxanne Roberts and Paula Poundstone. Thanks to all of you for listening.
SAGAL: Peter Sagal is me. We'll see you next week in Phoenix.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.