Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri November 8, 2013
Originally published on Sat November 9, 2013 9:38 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now panel, what will Toronto Mayor Rob Ford do next? P.J. O'Rourke.
P.J. O'ROURKE: Peter, he will run for higher office.
SAGAL: Well suited he will be. Kyrie O'Connor.
KYRIE O'CONNOR: He's going to become an actor and he's going to star in "Drunken Stupor, the (unintelligible) Story."
SAGAL: And Bobcat Goldthwait.
BOBCAT GOLDTHWAIT: Host a, like, Funniest Home Videos kind of show with crack-smoking mayors, like Marion Barry and himself.
GOLDTHWAIT: Smoke crack and then they're going to play yackety sax (unintelligible).
CARL KASELL: And if Rob Ford does any of that, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to P.J. O'Rourke, Kyrie O'Connor and Bobcat Goldthwait. Thanks all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. We'll see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.