Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon November 10, 2008
Pre-trial Hearing Set for Coroner
By Carrie Pond
Murray, KY – Calloway County Coroner Mike Garland and his wife were arraigned this morning in Calloway Circuit Court. Garland pled not guilty on eight counts, including official misconduct, cultivation of marijuana, possession of marijuana, and possession of a controlled substance. His wife also pled not guilty to her charges, including possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. A pre-trial hearing is set for January 16th.