Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue November 24, 2009
P'Pool Pleads Not Guilty
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – A Clarksville man charged with causing a fatal accident last month appeared in Calloway County Circuit Court yesterday. James P'Pool pled not guilty to aggravated DUI. P'Pool allegedly swerved in front of a Pepsi truck, causing the vehicle to run off the road, catch fire, and kill the occupant. P'Pool remains lodged in the Calloway County Jail. His next court appearance is in January.