Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri February 6, 2009
Power Company Update
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – West Kentucky Rural Electric has restored power to over half their customers. Calloway County has the most power restored, with 26-percent of customers still without. Carlisle County has the least restored with 78-percent offline. For a complete listing of power companies in our region, visit our website at WKMS-(dot)-org.