Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri February 6, 2009
Power Company Update
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – West Kentucky Rural Electric has restored power to over half their customers. Calloway County has the most power restored, with 26-percent of customers still without. Carlisle County has the least restored with 78-percent offline. For a complete listing of power companies in our region, visit our website at WKMS-(dot)-org.