Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu September 24, 2009
Possible Swine Flu Death
By Paco Long-Mendez
Caldwell County, KY – Health officials are investigating the death of a thirteen old Caldwell County girl that may be related to swine flu. Cabinet for Health and Family Services spokeswoman Gwenda Bond says tests results are expected early next week to determine if H-one N-one caused the death. Bill Myers with the Crittenden County Coroner's Office tells WPSD-TV the girl died Wednesday in Marion after being taken to the Hospital with flu-like symptoms.