Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon September 10, 2012
Ponti signs on for 3 more years at PSO
Paducah Symphony Orchestra Conductor and Artistic Director Raffaele Ponti will extend his tenure with the PSO through 2016. Executive Director Daniel Sene announced the extension to audience members at Saturday’s symphony season opener.
Sene says the new three-year contract represents a testament to Ponti’s leadership as artistic director.