Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed October 20, 2010
Poll Puts Conway Ahead of Paul
By Chris Taylor
Washington D.C. – A new Democratic poll shows Jack Conway has edged out a lead over Rand Paul in the Commonwealth's US Senate race. The Washington Post reports a Bennet, Petts and Normington poll shows Democrat Conway at 49% leading Republican Paul at 47%.
This is Conway's best showing in a poll since early this summer.
The poll was conducted Sunday and Monday of this week, just one day after the Conway camp launched a controversial ad criticizing Paul's past.