Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Wed October 20, 2010
Poll Puts Conway Ahead of Paul
By Chris Taylor
Washington D.C. – A new Democratic poll shows Jack Conway has edged out a lead over Rand Paul in the Commonwealth's US Senate race. The Washington Post reports a Bennet, Petts and Normington poll shows Democrat Conway at 49% leading Republican Paul at 47%.
This is Conway's best showing in a poll since early this summer.
The poll was conducted Sunday and Monday of this week, just one day after the Conway camp launched a controversial ad criticizing Paul's past.