Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed October 20, 2010
Poll Puts Conway Ahead of Paul
By Chris Taylor
Washington D.C. – A new Democratic poll shows Jack Conway has edged out a lead over Rand Paul in the Commonwealth's US Senate race. The Washington Post reports a Bennet, Petts and Normington poll shows Democrat Conway at 49% leading Republican Paul at 47%.
This is Conway's best showing in a poll since early this summer.
The poll was conducted Sunday and Monday of this week, just one day after the Conway camp launched a controversial ad criticizing Paul's past.