Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed October 20, 2010
Poll Puts Conway Ahead of Paul
By Chris Taylor
Washington D.C. – A new Democratic poll shows Jack Conway has edged out a lead over Rand Paul in the Commonwealth's US Senate race. The Washington Post reports a Bennet, Petts and Normington poll shows Democrat Conway at 49% leading Republican Paul at 47%.
This is Conway's best showing in a poll since early this summer.
The poll was conducted Sunday and Monday of this week, just one day after the Conway camp launched a controversial ad criticizing Paul's past.