Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu December 31, 2009
Police K-9 Attacks Pedestrian
By Chris Taylor
Hopkinsville, KY – The Christian County Sheriff's Department is conducting an internal investigation after one its K-9 police dogs ran after and attacked an innocent pedestrian yesterday. 70-year-old Wilma Lacefield was bitten on her arms, causing lacerated wounds. The K-9's handler, Deputy Scott Noisworthy was able kennel the dog. The Sheriff's Department has placed the dog on inactive status until the investigation is completed.