Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu May 28, 2009
Police investigate Browning Chevrolet
By Casey Northcutt
Madisonville, KY – Kentucky State Police are investigating possible criminal activity at the Browning Chevrolet dealership. The Madisonville Messenger reports that Commonwealth Attorney David Massamore received information about the dealership's alleged crimes and asked the police to investigate. Massamore has been mediating conflict between Browning Chevrolet and Fifth Third Bank since the bank froze the business's assets in an April foreclosure. Massamore says he won't elaborate on information he received about the dealership. However, he does urge anyone with complaints about Browning Chevrolet to contact the Madisonville County Attorney's Office.