Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu May 28, 2009
Police investigate Browning Chevrolet
By Casey Northcutt
Madisonville, KY – Kentucky State Police are investigating possible criminal activity at the Browning Chevrolet dealership. The Madisonville Messenger reports that Commonwealth Attorney David Massamore received information about the dealership's alleged crimes and asked the police to investigate. Massamore has been mediating conflict between Browning Chevrolet and Fifth Third Bank since the bank froze the business's assets in an April foreclosure. Massamore says he won't elaborate on information he received about the dealership. However, he does urge anyone with complaints about Browning Chevrolet to contact the Madisonville County Attorney's Office.