Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri June 26, 2009
Police Find More Than $11,000 in Stolen Property
By Casey Northcutt
Murray, KY – The Pennyrile Narcotics Task Force found more than $11,000 in stolen property yesterday when they executed a search warrant. When police searched the possessions of Matthew Bumpus, they recovered merchandise, construction tools and lottery tickets stolen from Murray businesses. Bumpus is charged with Trafficking in Controlled Substances and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Charges are pending for Receiving Stolen Property.