Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri June 26, 2009
Police Find More Than $11,000 in Stolen Property
By Casey Northcutt
Murray, KY – The Pennyrile Narcotics Task Force found more than $11,000 in stolen property yesterday when they executed a search warrant. When police searched the possessions of Matthew Bumpus, they recovered merchandise, construction tools and lottery tickets stolen from Murray businesses. Bumpus is charged with Trafficking in Controlled Substances and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. Charges are pending for Receiving Stolen Property.