Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon August 17, 2009
Police Drug Dealer Roundup Nets 19
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – 19 alleged drug dealers were arrested over the weekend, while warrants for five others have been issued. The arrest round-up comes following an eight-month-long investigation. The Metro Crime Unit, Henry County Sheriff's Department, Paris Police Department, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, 24th Judicial District Drug Task Force and Tennessee Highway Patrol all took part in the arrests. Most of the charges are related to trafficking a cocaine-based substance. The Paris Post Intelligencer reports all suspects are scheduled to appear in Henry County General Sessions Court tomorrow.