Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Wed October 16, 2013
Playhouse in the Park Presents: "Shrek The Musical"
Playhouse in the Park is one of the first amateur theatres in the country to be awarded a contract for Shrek the Musical, based on the film that started it all.
The ogre appears to rescue the feisty princess. There's a loquacious donkey, a bad guy with a short temper, and more! Jeff Miller (who plays Donkey) and Joanne Robertson (who plays Fiona) preview the production with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good. Jeff also does his "Barry White voice" he uses to get Shrek to warm up to him. Jeff is also our local host for All Things Considered Mondays - Wednesdays, during which he uses his normal voice.