Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Wed October 16, 2013
Playhouse in the Park Presents: "Shrek The Musical"
Playhouse in the Park is one of the first amateur theatres in the country to be awarded a contract for Shrek the Musical, based on the film that started it all.
The ogre appears to rescue the feisty princess. There's a loquacious donkey, a bad guy with a short temper, and more! Jeff Miller (who plays Donkey) and Joanne Robertson (who plays Fiona) preview the production with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good. Jeff also does his "Barry White voice" he uses to get Shrek to warm up to him. Jeff is also our local host for All Things Considered Mondays - Wednesdays, during which he uses his normal voice.