Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
Wed October 16, 2013
Playhouse in the Park Presents: "Shrek The Musical"
Playhouse in the Park is one of the first amateur theatres in the country to be awarded a contract for Shrek the Musical, based on the film that started it all.
The ogre appears to rescue the feisty princess. There's a loquacious donkey, a bad guy with a short temper, and more! Jeff Miller (who plays Donkey) and Joanne Robertson (who plays Fiona) preview the production with Kate Lochte on Sounds Good. Jeff also does his "Barry White voice" he uses to get Shrek to warm up to him. Jeff is also our local host for All Things Considered Mondays - Wednesdays, during which he uses his normal voice.