Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon June 9, 2014
Playhouse in the Park Presents "On Golden Pond"
Murray's Playhouse in the Park opens its production of On Golden Pond this Friday for a two weekend run, we hear more about it during today's Sounds Good with director Lissa Graham-Schneider.
Listen to the conversation:
On Golden Pond is the love story of Ethel and Norman Thayer, who are returning to their summer home on Golden Pond for the 48th year, visited by their daughter and her fiancé. The play explores explores the relationships of young love and the difficulties faced by a couple in the twilight years of a long marriage.