Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Mon June 9, 2014
Playhouse in the Park Presents "On Golden Pond"
Murray's Playhouse in the Park opens its production of On Golden Pond this Friday for a two weekend run, we hear more about it during today's Sounds Good with director Lissa Graham-Schneider.
Listen to the conversation:
On Golden Pond is the love story of Ethel and Norman Thayer, who are returning to their summer home on Golden Pond for the 48th year, visited by their daughter and her fiancé. The play explores explores the relationships of young love and the difficulties faced by a couple in the twilight years of a long marriage.