Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Western Kentucky Short on Primary Care Physicians, Training Programs
Tue May 28, 2013
Playhouse in the Park Presents: "Fiddler on the Roof"
Playhouse in the Park presents "Fiddler on the Roof," a long-running Broadway musical set in 1905 Russia, based on the story, Tevye and his Daughters, by Sholem Aleichem. The story centers on Tevye (played by Rusty Jones), the father of five daughters, and his attempts to maintain his family and Jewish religious traditions while outside influences encroach upon their lives. Kate Lochte speaks with Playhouse in the Park Director Lisa Cope, Pam Rockwell who plays Golde (Tevye's wife), and one of the fiddlers, Gracie Wallace about the production. The play opens this weekend, and runs through June 16. See how to get tickets at PlayhouseinthePark.net.