Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Tue April 9, 2013
Playhouse in the Park Presents: "Driving Miss Daisy"
A perennial favorite opens at Murray’s Playhouse in the Park this week: "Driving Miss Daisy," by Alfred Uhry. The 1987 play centers around the relationship of an elderly white Southern Jewish woman, Daisy Werthan, and her African American chauffeur, Hoke Colburn during the time period 1948 to 1973. Kate Lochte speaks with Director Katie Hamilton, and actors Marci Edmonds (Daisy) and Joshua Jones (Hoke) about the production.