Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue March 18, 2014
Playhouse in the Park Presents Charlotte's Web
Charlotte’s Web was recently named "the best American children's book of the past 200 years," and the play captures this work in an enchanting theatrical presentation. All the familiar characters are here - Wilbur, the irresistible young pig; Fern, a young girl who cares for Wilbur as he is the runt of the litter; Templeton, the gluttonous rat; and, most of all, the extraordinary spider, Charlotte. Director Alix Bloodworth and actor Noah VandenBosch (who plays Templeton the rat) visit Sounds Good to preview the show.
Charlotte's Web is sponsored by Dairy Queen and Taylor Family Dental, and runs March 21 - 30 with 7 p.m. performances Fridays and Saturdays and 2:30 p.m. performances Sundays. Tickets range from $8 to $11.