Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue March 18, 2014
Playhouse in the Park Presents Charlotte's Web
Charlotte’s Web was recently named "the best American children's book of the past 200 years," and the play captures this work in an enchanting theatrical presentation. All the familiar characters are here - Wilbur, the irresistible young pig; Fern, a young girl who cares for Wilbur as he is the runt of the litter; Templeton, the gluttonous rat; and, most of all, the extraordinary spider, Charlotte. Director Alix Bloodworth and actor Noah VandenBosch (who plays Templeton the rat) visit Sounds Good to preview the show.
Charlotte's Web is sponsored by Dairy Queen and Taylor Family Dental, and runs March 21 - 30 with 7 p.m. performances Fridays and Saturdays and 2:30 p.m. performances Sundays. Tickets range from $8 to $11.