Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri June 15, 2012
Plans to clean up bridge debris begin
Marshall and Trigg Counties’ Judge Executives are talking with representatives from Foss Maritime about handling the wreckage left from Eggner’s Ferry Bridge collapse.
Foss operated the Delta Mariner which crashed into the bridge in January. Neither county or Foss have made offers to clean up the wreckage. But Foss officials tell the Paducah Sun they are open to ideas to clean up the tons of debris at the bottom of the waterway that are environmentally sound and fair.