Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Fri June 15, 2012
Plans to clean up bridge debris begin
Marshall and Trigg Counties’ Judge Executives are talking with representatives from Foss Maritime about handling the wreckage left from Eggner’s Ferry Bridge collapse.
Foss operated the Delta Mariner which crashed into the bridge in January. Neither county or Foss have made offers to clean up the wreckage. But Foss officials tell the Paducah Sun they are open to ideas to clean up the tons of debris at the bottom of the waterway that are environmentally sound and fair.