Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri June 15, 2012
Plans to clean up bridge debris begin
Marshall and Trigg Counties’ Judge Executives are talking with representatives from Foss Maritime about handling the wreckage left from Eggner’s Ferry Bridge collapse.
Foss operated the Delta Mariner which crashed into the bridge in January. Neither county or Foss have made offers to clean up the wreckage. But Foss officials tell the Paducah Sun they are open to ideas to clean up the tons of debris at the bottom of the waterway that are environmentally sound and fair.