Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri January 9, 2009
Plane Crash Update
By Angela Hatton
Hardin, KY – Personnel are still on the scene in Marshall County where a light plane crashed early this morning. The Censa 172 struck power lines and crashed around six AM today near Hardin. One fatality has been confirmed, and police are still trying to locate family members. Marshall County Chief Deputy David Maddox says FAA officials are on their way to determine the cause of the plane's malfunction.