Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue July 30, 2013
'From the Pieces of a Nation: Civil War Period Quilts' at the National Quilt Museum
Kate Lochte meets Judy Schwender of the National Quilt Museum in Paducah to learn more about the exhibit of Civil War Era Quilts. This exhibit is open through October 8, featuring quilts made while the nation was being torn apart, from Arlan and Pat Christ's collection. Schwender talks about a few of the stand-outs, including quilts made by men of the Civil War era, and also how quilt-making has become popular in modern Japan.