Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 31, 2009
Pepsi Buys Henry Co. Snack Firm
Paris, TN – The Pepsi Company has bought Premier Snacks of Henry County and will add new jobs. Some of these positions will be filled by previous Premier Snacks employees. The Paris Post-Intelligencer reports this is the latest in a series of purchases by Pepsi Mid America Food Services. The local snack company will also open a new facility as part of the purchase.