Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue May 28, 2013
Pennington Folk Festival Returns to Princeton for 16th Year
Kate Lochte speaks with Stacey Menser on Sounds Good about the 16th annual Pennington Folk Festival, an outdoor, live performance honoring local thumbpicking guitarist Eddie Pennington this Friday and Saturday. The festival is located on 612 West Washington Street on the Butler Campus Lawn in Princeton, Kentucky. The festival is free, and it is recommended that you bring your own chairs. See more on the Pennington Folk Festival Facebook page.