Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Tue May 28, 2013
Pennington Folk Festival Returns to Princeton for 16th Year
Kate Lochte speaks with Stacey Menser on Sounds Good about the 16th annual Pennington Folk Festival, an outdoor, live performance honoring local thumbpicking guitarist Eddie Pennington this Friday and Saturday. The festival is located on 612 West Washington Street on the Butler Campus Lawn in Princeton, Kentucky. The festival is free, and it is recommended that you bring your own chairs. See more on the Pennington Folk Festival Facebook page.