Most Active Stories
- Why Does Murray Have So Many Banks?
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Murray Finance Director Alan Lanier Resigns
- Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis Testifies in Federal Court
Tue May 28, 2013
Pennington Folk Festival Returns to Princeton for 16th Year
Kate Lochte speaks with Stacey Menser on Sounds Good about the 16th annual Pennington Folk Festival, an outdoor, live performance honoring local thumbpicking guitarist Eddie Pennington this Friday and Saturday. The festival is located on 612 West Washington Street on the Butler Campus Lawn in Princeton, Kentucky. The festival is free, and it is recommended that you bring your own chairs. See more on the Pennington Folk Festival Facebook page.