Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu October 9, 2008
Pendleton Pre-files gas bill
By Carrie Pond
Frankfort, KY – 3rd District Kentucky State Senator Joey Pendleton pre-filed a bill this morning that he says could lower the price of gasoline. The legislation would require all terminals not requiring reformulated gasoline to offer raw gasoline that could be blended by the local supplier. Pendleton says the bill will quote equalize the field for all suppliers by pricing to the lowest value of pre-blend or splash-blend product. Lawmakers have enacted similar legislation in Missouri. Legislators will consider the bill during the 2009 legislative session, which convenes in January. Pendleton represents Christian, Logan and Todd counties.