Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri October 16, 2009
Peace Corps Writers Award winner reads at Murray State
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – 2009 Maria Thomas Peace Corps Writers Award for Fiction winner Barry Kitterman is guest author for the Murray State University Reading Series this coming Thursday in MSU's Clara M. Eagle Gallery. The Austin Peay State University faculty member's novel The Baker's Boy came out last year. Kate Lochte speaks with Barry Kitterman.
Southern Methodist University Press published Barry Kitterman's award-winning novel, The Baker's Boy, last year. Poet Ann Neelon's review of the novel is at peace-corps-worldwide.org. Kitterman reads from his works for Murray State's Reading Series at 7:30 p.m. Thursday, October 22, in the Clara M. Eagle Gallery on the sixth floor of the Doyle Fine Arts Center.