Most Active Stories
- Freezing Rain and Sleet This Evening
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Mon October 29, 2007
Peabody comes to West Kentucky
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – St. Louis based Peabody Energy Corporation announced Monday, October 29th plans to build a three-billion dollar coal to synthetic natural gas plant in Western Kentucky.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report.