Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- IL State Workers Worried Over Pension Debate
Mon October 29, 2007
Peabody comes to West Kentucky
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – St. Louis based Peabody Energy Corporation announced Monday, October 29th plans to build a three-billion dollar coal to synthetic natural gas plant in Western Kentucky.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report.