Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Mon October 29, 2007
Peabody comes to West Kentucky
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – St. Louis based Peabody Energy Corporation announced Monday, October 29th plans to build a three-billion dollar coal to synthetic natural gas plant in Western Kentucky.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Chad Lampe's report.