Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed August 18, 2010
Paul Seeking More Internet Donations
Bowling Green, KY – Kentucky Republican Senate candidate Rand Paul is tapping into Web-based fundraising again to build up his campaign treasury before the advertising blitz begins for the fall campaign.
Paul's campaign says Internet donations will be collected this Thursday and Friday. A campaign e-mail tells supporters that their contributions will go toward Paul's television ads.
Both Paul and Democratic rival Jack Conway are expected to inundate the airwaves with ads this fall. Paul raised more than $1.2 million in a series of Web-based fundraisers during the Republican primary. The largest of the three, held a year ago, netted more than $400,000 in a 24-hour period.