Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed August 18, 2010
Paul Seeking More Internet Donations
Bowling Green, KY – Kentucky Republican Senate candidate Rand Paul is tapping into Web-based fundraising again to build up his campaign treasury before the advertising blitz begins for the fall campaign.
Paul's campaign says Internet donations will be collected this Thursday and Friday. A campaign e-mail tells supporters that their contributions will go toward Paul's television ads.
Both Paul and Democratic rival Jack Conway are expected to inundate the airwaves with ads this fall. Paul raised more than $1.2 million in a series of Web-based fundraisers during the Republican primary. The largest of the three, held a year ago, netted more than $400,000 in a 24-hour period.