U.S. Senator Rand Paul is holding events in far western Kentucky this week, ahead of the Fancy Farm Picnic in Graves County on Saturday.
The Republican senator is vying to hold his seat against Democratic challenger Jim Gray.
Paul hosts a roundtable with regional coal industry leaders in Madisonville Thursday at 4:45 and a roundtable with agriculture industry leaders in Hopkinsville Friday at 3.
He’s also be making stops in Bowling Green, Henderson and Owensboro this week.
- Bowling Green: speaking at join executive committee of veterans organizations meeting, 11 a.m. at American Legion Post 23
- Owensboro: holding a healthcare town hall, 12 p.m. at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
- Madisonville: roundtable with western Kentucky coal industry leaders, 4:45 p.m. at Brown Badgett Technology Center
- Hopkinsville: roundtable with agriculture industry leaders, 3 p.m. at Commonwealth Agri Energy Ethanol Plant
- Hardin: speaking before Fancy Farm at 5:45 p.m. at Kenlake State Resort Park Tennis Complex
- Mayfield: Graves County GOP Breakfast at 8 a.m. at Graves Co. High School
This story has been updated