Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon October 5, 2009
Paris to Nashville/Memphis Bus Service Coming
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Paris, Tennessee is getting a new commercial bus service to Memphis or Nashville by the end of this year. An Anchor Trailways executive made the announcement last week at the city Commission meeting. Paris will have four coaches a day make regularly scheduled stops in the city. The coaches go on to make stops at airports in Memphis and Nashville, as well as Greyhound bus stations and Music City Star, a commuter train to Lebanon. According to the Paris Post-Intelligencer, Anchor Trailways is now looking for a willing convenience store or gas station to setup a bus stop location.