Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon October 5, 2009
Paris to Nashville/Memphis Bus Service Coming
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Paris, Tennessee is getting a new commercial bus service to Memphis or Nashville by the end of this year. An Anchor Trailways executive made the announcement last week at the city Commission meeting. Paris will have four coaches a day make regularly scheduled stops in the city. The coaches go on to make stops at airports in Memphis and Nashville, as well as Greyhound bus stations and Music City Star, a commuter train to Lebanon. According to the Paris Post-Intelligencer, Anchor Trailways is now looking for a willing convenience store or gas station to setup a bus stop location.