Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Mon October 5, 2009
Paris to Nashville/Memphis Bus Service Coming
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Paris, Tennessee is getting a new commercial bus service to Memphis or Nashville by the end of this year. An Anchor Trailways executive made the announcement last week at the city Commission meeting. Paris will have four coaches a day make regularly scheduled stops in the city. The coaches go on to make stops at airports in Memphis and Nashville, as well as Greyhound bus stations and Music City Star, a commuter train to Lebanon. According to the Paris Post-Intelligencer, Anchor Trailways is now looking for a willing convenience store or gas station to setup a bus stop location.