Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 5, 2009
Paris to Nashville/Memphis Bus Service Coming
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Paris, Tennessee is getting a new commercial bus service to Memphis or Nashville by the end of this year. An Anchor Trailways executive made the announcement last week at the city Commission meeting. Paris will have four coaches a day make regularly scheduled stops in the city. The coaches go on to make stops at airports in Memphis and Nashville, as well as Greyhound bus stations and Music City Star, a commuter train to Lebanon. According to the Paris Post-Intelligencer, Anchor Trailways is now looking for a willing convenience store or gas station to setup a bus stop location.