Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu March 11, 2010
Paris Man Charged with Murder
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – A Paris man has been charged with murder in the death of 66-year-old Fred French. 28-year-old Jefferson Freeman was arrested Monday morning shortly after officers found French's body in his home. An autopsy has determined he was strangulated. Several items were missing from his home, including a pickup truck and title, a cell phone, wallet and ring. Police tell the Paris Post Intelligencer all but the cell phone and wallet were found in Freeman's possession. No motive has yet been determined as the investigation continues.