Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu August 27, 2009
Paris Board May Publish Owner Names of Dilapidated Properties
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – The Paris Housing Board of Adjustments and Appeals is considering publishing names and addresses of property owners who ignore notices about their dilapidated properties. The board met Tuesday, where member Terry Fuller suggested the measure. The Paris Post Intelligencer reports the board is looking into the matter because many owners repeatedly fail to respond to mailed notices.