Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri December 6, 2013
Parenthood Project: Holiday Memories and Family Traditions
Our series "Parenthood Project" strives to address topics important to parents. In this edition, Jenni Todd speaks with radio producer Hillary Frank about her popular parenting podcast, "the longest shortest time," her three-year old daughter, and about holiday memories and family traditions.