Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri December 6, 2013
Parenthood Project: Holiday Memories and Family Traditions
Our series "Parenthood Project" strives to address topics important to parents. In this edition, Jenni Todd speaks with radio producer Hillary Frank about her popular parenting podcast, "the longest shortest time," her three-year old daughter, and about holiday memories and family traditions.