Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri November 15, 2013
Panel Round Two
Originally published on Sat November 16, 2013 9:50 am
More questions for the panel: Xbox X-rays; A Cruller Fate; Professor Pampers; The Language of Huh.