Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri June 8, 2007
Paducah's Smoking Ban
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – The McCracken County District Court waived the first violation of Paducah's indoor smoking ban yesterday, drawing attention to the two-month-old ordinance. Susan Miller has more.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Miller's report on Paducah's smoking ban.