Most Active Stories
- Strong Winter Storm Bringing Significant Snow and Ice Accumulations
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Fri May 15, 2009
Paducah's Downtown After Dinner series kicks off
By Kate Lochte
Paducah, KY – Tomorrow evening Paducah's Downtown After Dinner series kicks off with the Paducah Symphony Pops in performance with Terry Mike Jeffrey, starting at 7:30 p.m. near the Riverfront. For tickets call the Symphony at 270-444-0065. Soloist Terry Mike Jeffrey tells Kate Lochte that this is the first time in 5 years he's performed the outdoor concert with the Symphony.
Terry Mike Jeffrey makes music around the world & performs with the Paducah Symphony Pops orchestra & guest conductor Julius Williams tomorrow night at 7:30 near the riverfront in downtown Paducah. For tickets call the Symphony at 270-444-0065. The annual outdoor pops concert commemorates Armed Forces & Marine Industry Days.