Most Active Stories
- [Update] Who's Bringing the Beer: Owensboro Caught in Dispute
- (Developing - School/Business Closings) A Moderate Risk For Severe Weather As Storms March Northeast
- Listen Monday to Live Coverage of KET's Grimes/McConnell Debate
- Here's What Alison Grimes and Mitch McConnell Discussed in KET's Debate
- MSU President Donates 117k to University
Tue February 11, 2014
Paducah Woman's Dog Wins Award at Westminster
A Paducah woman is currently celebrating an award from the Westminster Kennel Club in New York.
Author and dog trainer Patience Renzulli attended the world’s most famous dog show, where her 7-year-old whippet Swede William took home the Best of Opposite Sex award in his breed – essentially a runner-up placement. That was the end of the line for the whippet, though, as only the Best of Breed winner moves on in the competition.
Renzulli is a published writer of her experiences with her many whippets, including the book “Mama Pajama Tells a Story: A Collection of Writings About Dogs and Their Servants.”
Around the Nation
Puppies Sound Good