Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Roads & Highways
Mon November 26, 2012
Paducah Woman Dies in Car Crash
A 51-year-old Paducah woman is dead from a single vehicle crash this morning near Ledbetter. Cynthia L. Felts was driving west on U. S. 60 when she ran off the side of the road for unknown reasons. Felts was ejected from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene by the Livingston County Coroner.
Kentucky State Police Trooper Chris Smith says Felts was not wearing a seatbelt. He says speed likely contributed to the accident. The investigation is ongoing.