Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Roads & Highways
Mon November 26, 2012
Paducah Woman Dies in Car Crash
A 51-year-old Paducah woman is dead from a single vehicle crash this morning near Ledbetter. Cynthia L. Felts was driving west on U. S. 60 when she ran off the side of the road for unknown reasons. Felts was ejected from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene by the Livingston County Coroner.
Kentucky State Police Trooper Chris Smith says Felts was not wearing a seatbelt. He says speed likely contributed to the accident. The investigation is ongoing.