Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Roads & Highways
Mon November 26, 2012
Paducah Woman Dies in Car Crash
A 51-year-old Paducah woman is dead from a single vehicle crash this morning near Ledbetter. Cynthia L. Felts was driving west on U. S. 60 when she ran off the side of the road for unknown reasons. Felts was ejected from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene by the Livingston County Coroner.
Kentucky State Police Trooper Chris Smith says Felts was not wearing a seatbelt. He says speed likely contributed to the accident. The investigation is ongoing.