Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Roads & Highways
Mon November 26, 2012
Paducah Woman Dies in Car Crash
A 51-year-old Paducah woman is dead from a single vehicle crash this morning near Ledbetter. Cynthia L. Felts was driving west on U. S. 60 when she ran off the side of the road for unknown reasons. Felts was ejected from the vehicle and pronounced dead at the scene by the Livingston County Coroner.
Kentucky State Police Trooper Chris Smith says Felts was not wearing a seatbelt. He says speed likely contributed to the accident. The investigation is ongoing.