Most Active Stories
- State Trooper's Resignation Leads to Investigation
- WKMS Presents "Living on the Line: Poverty in Western Kentucky" A Documentary
- Professional Basketball Player, Ministry Founder Bob Warren Remembered as Generous Man
- Lawsuit Filed Against Chuck Jones Alleges Counterfeiting Textbooks
- MSU Students, Faculty Hold Ferguson Demonstration
Mon June 9, 2014
Paducah TeleTech Call Center Now Hiring More Than 300 Jobs
A TeleTech customer service call center in Paducah is now hiring more than 300 employees ahead of its opening next month.
The call center will support a major health insurance company’s help line.
TeleTech’s new site is housed in a 30,000 square-foot building in the Paducah Commerce Park. Paducah Economic Development president Chad Chancellor said he looks forward to continuing work with TeleTech to reconstruct the downtown commerce center into a second location.
TeleTech’s initial hire is looking for customer service representatives, team leads, trainers, recruiters, technical assistance, operations management and facilities staff.