Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon June 9, 2014
Paducah TeleTech Call Center Now Hiring More Than 300 Jobs
A TeleTech customer service call center in Paducah is now hiring more than 300 employees ahead of its opening next month.
The call center will support a major health insurance company’s help line.
TeleTech’s new site is housed in a 30,000 square-foot building in the Paducah Commerce Park. Paducah Economic Development president Chad Chancellor said he looks forward to continuing work with TeleTech to reconstruct the downtown commerce center into a second location.
TeleTech’s initial hire is looking for customer service representatives, team leads, trainers, recruiters, technical assistance, operations management and facilities staff.