Most Active Stories
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Report: Fewer KY High Schoolers Choosing to Attend College Despite Better Preparation
- Kentucky Among Worst States In Accessibility for Poor, Disabled in Criminal Justice, Study Says
- MSU Alumna 'Dishes' on Global Marketing Career Ahead of Campus Lecture
- Paducah Man Faces Felony Charges of Terrorism Threats Against MSU
Mon June 9, 2014
Paducah TeleTech Call Center Now Hiring More Than 300 Jobs
A TeleTech customer service call center in Paducah is now hiring more than 300 employees ahead of its opening next month.
The call center will support a major health insurance company’s help line.
TeleTech’s new site is housed in a 30,000 square-foot building in the Paducah Commerce Park. Paducah Economic Development president Chad Chancellor said he looks forward to continuing work with TeleTech to reconstruct the downtown commerce center into a second location.
TeleTech’s initial hire is looking for customer service representatives, team leads, trainers, recruiters, technical assistance, operations management and facilities staff.