Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed September 26, 2012
Paducah Symphony Orchestra Names New Manager
The Paducah Symphony Orchestra has named Paducah native Amy Sanders as its new Artistic Services Manager. Sanders will coordinate children’s programming and handle all of the group’s marketing and communications.
She comes to the orchestra with more than 15 years of experience in public relations. Previously Sanders worked in advertising for The Paducah Sun and managed fundraising for a Nashville political action committee.