Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue November 19, 2013
Paducah Superintendent Greene Announces Resignation
Paducah Public Schools superintendent Randy Greene is resigning next summer, after 10 years on the job. Greene made the announcement at Monday's Board of Education meeting.
Board of Education chair Danette Humphrey said the board will form a search committee to begin a nationwide search. The committee will forward the results of its search to the board, which will then select candidates to interview.
Humphrey hopes to have a list of potential candidates to submit to the board by mid-April and name a new superintendent in May.
Greene’s resignation is effective June 30, 2014.