Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue November 19, 2013
Paducah Superintendent Greene Announces Resignation
Paducah Public Schools superintendent Randy Greene is resigning next summer, after 10 years on the job. Greene made the announcement at Monday's Board of Education meeting.
Board of Education chair Danette Humphrey said the board will form a search committee to begin a nationwide search. The committee will forward the results of its search to the board, which will then select candidates to interview.
Humphrey hopes to have a list of potential candidates to submit to the board by mid-April and name a new superintendent in May.
Greene’s resignation is effective June 30, 2014.