Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Fri June 19, 2009
Paducah Shooting Case Moves Forward
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – The case of a man charged in a Paducah murder last month goes to the grand jury. Dustin Mackie is charged in the May shooting death of Jon Crouch. The Paducah Sun reports a complicity to murder charge against his wife, Angela Orenduff, was dropped yesterday because of a lack of evidence. The couple allegedly argued with Crouch regarding a drug debt before Mackie shot him in the head. The couple fled to South Carolina, where authorities arrested them. Orenduff has four other charges stemming from the murder pending against her, including possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and hindering prosecution.